I thought I'd left this behind me

I thought, moving to a more moderate climate, I had left the problems
of cold damp workshops behind me. But a somewhat bizarre, and
thankfully rare, climatic event had me reaching for cloths and cans of
WD40 at the weekend. It was rainy over the weekend and overnight
Saturday was quite cool, then around the middle of Sunday it suddenly
got really warm and the humidity hit 98%. All the big chunks of cold
metal in the workshop looked like I'd thrown a bucket of water over
them. Most strange though, was that everyones windows suddenly
steamed up -but on the outside.
It's funny how women think an afternoon drying tools and spraying them
with rust preventitive is not time well spent, but at least she did
help me out. Good job I packed the dehumidifyer when we moved -looks
like I'll be using it!
Regards
Kevin
Reply to