bid on this for me? 1 hr left--up to 15 bucks...

Your product appears very well thought out and usable.

Unfortunately for you, all of my acoustic guitars came from the factory with piezo transducers already built into/under the bridge assembly. So I have no need for your product at this time, but if I ever do, I'll be looking for your product.

Good luck in your business venture.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger

ah crap! Ignore the post..it went to the wrong place!

Reply to
Roger G

er. I was trying to get my wife to bid on it..was in the wrong window... My Martin doesn't have a pick-up...I want one. I am going to teach my Ugly Stik to play lead..

Reply to
Roger G

Not a problem. I do the same thing once or twice a year.

Ed Cregger

Reply to
Ed Cregger