who would bid on this pile of rubbish

Wow ...........if you take a look, whole back gear assembly looks to be missing ... new bearings ...but no new oilers .. new bearings and bolts don't look disturbed for eons

chucked together fabricated counter-shaft.

dirty grimy

must be a record for such a piece of crap

started at =A35.....amazing.!!!

all the best......mark

Reply to
mark

Does seem odd, considering that ML7's are going for similar prices...

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

chucked together fabricated counter-shaft.

dirty grimy

must be a record for such a piece of crap

started at £5.....amazing.!!!

all the best......mark

Who indeed? I bought an ML4 in far better condition about 5 years ago for little more than £100, and it was clean and had a decent stand! I'd be interested to know where he got new bearings, I needed to replace mine and ended up having to make them by modifying some other bearings; the ML4 doesn't have oilers BTW, just cups that you have to constantly top up, but even these appear to be missing. Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

I see he also has a 250 mm chuck for sale for a Myford - might be a bit tricky fitting it!

Russell.

Reply to
russell

chucked together fabricated counter-shaft.

dirty grimy

must be a record for such a piece of crap

started at £5.....amazing.!!!

all the best......mark

Hi, I e-mailed him to ask where he aquired his bearings from, his reply was he is a time served centre lathe turner and machined them his self also Myford can still supply them. Regards. Ben

Reply to
Ben