Restart of New England SW Users Group???

Hi, I had this passed along to me without any further details. It may be that someone is tring to restart the old group that seems to have been in hibernation. It is for this coming Wednesday. I didn't see any thing posted here, so here are the details for my neighbors that may be interested.

-Larry Z

225 Newbury St (route 1 north) Danvers, MA 01923

Agenda: 6:00pm ? 6:30pm Registration, snacks, networking 6:30pm ?

7:00pm Opening Remarks, Introduction of Leaders. Discussion: Establishment of User Group Charter or mission statement. Direction and structure of the group. 7:00pm ? 8:00pm Featured Speaker: from Solid Works, TBD 8:00pm ? 8:15pm Break 8:15pm ? 8:45pm Presentation: Tips and tricks 8:45pm ? 9:00pm Question & answers

RSVP for the October 11 meeting: snipped-for-privacy@trucorporation.com snipped-for-privacy@weirvalveusa.com

SUBJECT RSVP for the October 11 meeting

Reply to
LJZ