How to get replacement Revell instruction sheets ?

Hi, I recently bought two Revell kits which do not have instruction sheets. I've sent e-mails to Revell Germany but they
do not reply and Revell in the US do not offer a "parts" service outside the US and Canada. I am in England.
Anybody know how I can get instructions sheets, or maybe any RMS readers have a couple going spare ?
I need instructions for Revell
#0251 1/32 Bristol Beaufighter #05054 U-99 German Submarine
Many thanks !
--
cheers,
Dave

If I recall correctly the U-99 kit was reissued less than a two years ago. Knowing modellers, I'm sure one has a kit in the closet they could scan the instructions from.
--
The Raven
http://www.80scartoons.co.uk/batfinkquote.mp3

I've
the
Wait for about 2 weeks.
Dave, write to Revell UK at Hemel Hempstead and ask them
--
Ted (happy modeller) Taylor.
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/teds-modelworks