Registration information

Is there a site where I could find out the aircraft type and manufacturer from the registration number/letters/code?

ie: N95DR

Thanks all. cheers - Jim.

Reply to
Jim

****** I'm back. I tried Google [should have done that first] and found out all I wanted to know about N95DR.

I'm still wondering about a site for registrations that wouldn't show up on Google.

Thanks all. cheers - Jim.

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
the Legend of LAX

I don't know which site you visited but you might find this one useful if it's not the same one.

It relates specifically to US civil registrations.

Gord> > Is there a site where I could find out the aircraft type and

Reply to
Gordon McLaughlin

******* Thanks Gordon that's a dandy. It isn't the same site that Google pointed out. The Google query for the registration took me to a site specifically for the Nardi / Sia-Marchetti FN.333 Riviera and that was the exact aircraft I was looking for.

Again thanks for the reply. cheers - Jim.

Reply to
Jim

***** Now that's one neat site isn't it? Loads of information there. Many thanks as it will be a great help with any future searches.

Cheers - Jim.