Is there a B-47 in 1/48 , if Not what is the Largest

Did they ever made a B-47 in 1/48 scale. Or is anybody planning to come out with one soon. If not what is the Largest scale B-47 that is out there today.

thanks very much for your help. ...... :)

... Carl .........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

This is My Web--Page The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

Yes , i'm the real "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

I think Hasegawa's 1/72nd kit is the largest currently available. It's not a small model. Otherwise ISTR a vacform kit once in 1/48 but I could be mixing that up with something else.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I thought there was a 1/48 vacuform from Combat Models. Which means you'd better have some skills to tackle it. Roberts Model has a parts kit in 1/48 but I cannot find the kit itself. Odd. Check out

'd shoot him an e-mail. Curt

Reply to
Curt