Monogram ProModeler B-17G $200USD+!!!! Yikes!

Am I missing something here? I guess just some more e-Bay madness!!!

Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

Reply to
Don McIntyre

And the reserve hasn't been met yet! Yikes!

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

More money than brains? Can't be worth that much!? Course who am I to talk....gave $75 for first issue Monogram 1955 Chevrolet Belair in box, opened, sealed in plastic, unassembled. It was like one my uncle built for me when I was 6 years old. Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

but that was meaningfull to you. not a waste if it helps someone's memory. i restored a 50cc honda i owned in high school. took years to scrape the money up one hard to find piece at a time. when i was done the bike wouldn't sell anywhere near what i paid for it. nowhere near. but the process and the finished bike mean a lot.

or two buddies shilling? i mean really, 200 bucks? something rotten in demark as bill shakespeare said.

"e" skrev i en meddelelse news:wUame.49332$ snipped-for-privacy@fe02.news.easynews.com...

1) I'm living in denmark 2) I'm not bidding

=> I'm not rotten

And I wouldn't give 200+ bucks for that kit :-)

Reply to
Uffe Bærentsen

Maybe. Perhaps if this were like the Original Kit I mean the very First One ever produced. But even then , only a very strong Maybe.

If it looks like a "Shill". If it walks like a "Shill". If it talks like a "Shill". . . .

This Sounds and looks like a Scam to me.

... Carl ..........

Just my 2 cents here on the subject :)

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

I was following this a while back:

Steep but reasonable, considering the age and the subject--not likely to see too many of these again. I always remember the guy who went on eBay drunk and paid $250 for the complete VHS set of "Mama's Family". This may be the same thing.

Reply to
tomcervo

and you are funny!

aaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee! make it stop, make it stop.

best comicbook guy voice....worst series..ever!

Hey! I liked that show. Besides, I have a list of rottener series than that. Can you say Gilligan, Hazzard County or Arnold Ziffel? :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Hey now, Maryann was worth watching........and Mr. Ziffel was funny.

Reply to
Ron

64-65 about the return dept in a dept. store.

Totally unfamiliar with that one. Was it on in the past 26 years? I missed a lot whilst working second shift. I'm still enjoying Cheers in re-runs.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

john mcgiver was the main "star", he was an excellent bit man abd basically made the show. google up a pic and you'll know him automatically.

Nope, doesn't ring a bell.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

No need. I know him. He did lots of supporting roles in TV and movies.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

thought you would. he was good, the writing was not until the last 4 shows. too late to save it.