Re: The Greatest News Ever!

When you guys say , "He's using a bot." Pardon my stupidness but just what does that mean. Is he using some a machine of some kind. Like another computer to post this stuff, I have herd the term "bot" before but I do not know what it means.

The least he could do is talk about a 1/48 scale diorama for a Roman encampment in keeping to a modeling topic or theme.

... Carl .........

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

This is My Web--Page The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

Introducing ''SPOT-the-CAT''

cyberborg 4000

it's a software program that spams 1000's of groups at a time. spambot is one progarm. call it a posting robot.

(snip)

If you do visit his website, near the bottom you'll find:

"* Keep a copy because this page may get deleted."

So, even Ron knows his days are numbered (until he finds another ISP...)

Frank Kranick

Reply to
The Kranicks