Who has the New 1701-A Re-Fit or is Waiting for One

How many folks here have already managed to get the New Enterprise

1701-A re-fit. Or if not how many are waiting to get it. If you do what do you think of this Kit , everyone says that it's just such so Huge. I'm going to see if I can pick one up for the weekend at the Big Convention that i'm going to. I hope someone will have one for a pretty good price. I really can't wait to get one and paw through the more than 150 pieces.

... Carl .............

.

Rama-Lama-BIG-BORG ; BORG TEMPLE N.Y. Central-Park-West ; Master Builder of blessed temple KITS ; Keeper of Secret Temple Decoder Rings & Bracelets ; Fluent-in-1st--Degree--TALK-to-the-HAND

--TEMPLE-ETTE--Guards--SIX--&--SEVEN--

The----WORLD--WIDE--WEB----is totally jam packed with thousands of people who are Destined to be nothing more then a faded weatherbeaten

---CHALK--OUTLINE--- along the---INFORMATION--SUPER--HIGHWAY---

This is My Main Modeling Page and Web-Site

And Introducing "SPOT -the- CAT"

A brief look into what is really me
Yessss , I'm the -real- "Bad Santa"

cyberborg 4000

Hub & Diane Plott III

I'd rather a decent scale model of a shuttle pod in say, 1:35?

On a related note, now that "Enterprise" is going off the air in three weeks, why do they flood the screen with dynamite stories NOW? Where were they a year ago? Sheeeesh.......

Reply to
Old Timer

Indeed. Empress Sato...now there's a thought. ;) Mom asked me who were the 'baddies' and the 'goodies' in the shootout. I had to tell her I wasn't sure there were any goodies. Still it was interesting to see the old series' props and races in a new take. I wonder if Paramount had ever thought of doing a new/old series with another ship and crew. Nah, probably not.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

For anyone in the Baltimore area, Overlea Hobbies on Harford Road had one on the shelf this afternoon.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Have one on the way.

Reply to
Dave Williams

how much are they, bill? not like i have the room. (or money)

I didn't check the price, sorry!

Bill Shuey

e wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey

$49.95 From Denbigh Hobby here in Newport News, Virginia

Has 4 in stock

The Model Hobbit

damn, that's not bad. maybe it could hang from the ceiling.

I've got one, and have to go get one for my girlfriend this week. So far, I'm pretty impressed.

Dom

Reply to
Dominique Durocher