keeper, tom or billy b

any kits of the centre nc 223.4 and decal sheets for the jules verne? just read some stuff and it should be a lot better know,

I've never heard of any injection moulded plastic kits. There may be a vacform or resin out there.

Should we send 'it' a card?

Bill Banaszak, MFE ;)

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Ah, I see nnnnnnnnow!

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

wwwiiizzzz aaazzzzzzz

When thumbing thru one of the French modeling mags at the hobby shop recently, there was, I think, an ad for what appeared to be a kit of the NC-223 brought out jointly by Azur and the magazine. The kit came in several flavors, including the "Camille Flammarion" which I think was the same as the Verne. However, I have never seen this kit mentioned anywhere else, including Modelstories and Mach 2s website. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf

The kits are under the Azur/Air Magazine label and they are advertised in Replic and Wing Master. The three shown are the NC.223-1, -3 and -4. Also under this label have been the Late.298 DE, Loire 130 C1 Colonel and the Potez 637 A3.

Another combined label advertised in the French moldeling magazines is Azur+TMA. They have done the Bloch MB.151, Breguet Br.27 Liason and the LeI.C.30 Autogyro. Like the Azur/Air Magazine series, they are listed as injection molded with new cast resin parts.

Subscribers to ESM 72 hear about unusual kits such as these in every issue.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

us po folks don't have the luxury.

so it may or may not exist....no joy searching with google.