Panda 2004 Releases?

I have a list from an unknown source that stated that Panda had in the works for 2004 a 1/35 Chinook and a 1/72 C-17A.

Anyone confirm/deny, etc...?

thx - Craig

Reply to
who me?

Panda published a list of kits for release that included several items that were on many modellers wish lists, unfortunately that is about all the releases amounted too, even Hannants has taken the items off their future releases section.

So far this year Panda have released the 1/48 F-35 series and the Arleigh Burke class ships in 1/350 scale, the website hasn't been updated since May.

I personally, would love to see some of their projected releases (1/35 CVR(T) series to start) but doubt I ever will.

Happy modelling Ant

Reply to
Ant Phillips

That has been promised for a year or two. Hannants is even showing a model number for the C-17. I'll believe it when I see it. Kim M

Reply to
Royabulgaf