Craeture from the Black Lagoon in 1/32? ?

I do not recall this kit at all. Was it really in 1/32? Seems a tad small for a classic monster.

anyone confirm the scale of this thing?

thx - Craig

Musicman59

Enlarge the box picture - it's 1/12th

Reply to
Val Kraut

thank you for that one.....this company has a habit of messing up scales in their messages....should have checked that.

at 1/12 the fishman will be around 6-7". Guess I'll buy another kit that will not get finished...

Wheeeee

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

That almost sounds like the Robot that came in the Chariot model, but I'm not sure of the scale of ~that~ one.

Reply to
The Old Man

Oh. I was going to mention that Polar Lights has put out a small kit of the Lost in Space Robot:

I suspect this is a version of the Johnny Lightning figure put out before. (Although that one is 2 1/2 inches, which makes it

1/35 for a 7-foot tall Robot, not the 1/25 MiM site cites.)
Reply to
Jack Bohn

ModelZone are knocking out Revell 1:12 Custom Choppers at half price - now there's a project: put the Creature on a Harley...

Oh Sh1t, I've just remembered I've got some GW plastic Giant bits lying around including the Chaos head...

for a mutant biker from hell dio? This guy is too authentic:

Cheers,

Moramarth

Reply to
Moramarth

You can never tell with plastic kits. I built the Revell USA 1/196 U.S.S. Constitution. Then I got the Revell Germany model of the U.S.S. United States, sister ship of the Constitution. The box said it was 1/150 scale, so it should have been bigger than the Constitution model. In fact, it was about two inches shorter overall.

Reply to
rwalker