Craeture from the Black Lagoon in 1/32? ?

I do not recall this kit at all. Was it really in 1/32? Seems a tad small for a classic monster.
anyone confirm the scale of this thing?
thx - Craig
http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/creature-item-list-a-z-c-8_207_212/monsters-of-the-movies-creature-aurora-reissue-model-kit-p-15640
Enlarge the box picture - it's 1/12th

thank you for that one.....this company has a habit of messing up scales in their messages....should have checked that.
at 1/12 the fishman will be around 6-7". Guess I'll buy another kit that will not get finished...
Wheeeee
Craig
Musicman59 wrote:

Oh. I was going to mention that Polar Lights has put out a small kit of the Lost in Space Robot:
http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cart/robots-item-list-i-z-c-22_184/lost-in-space-y-m3-b-9-1-25-scale-robot-plastic-model-kit-p-14287
I suspect this is a version of the Johnny Lightning figure put out before. (Although that one is 2 1/2 inches, which makes it 1/35 for a 7-foot tall Robot, not the 1/25 MiM site cites.)
--
-Jack

That almost sounds like the Robot that came in the Chariot model, but I'm not sure of the scale of ~that~ one.

You can never tell with plastic kits. I built the Revell USA 1/196 U.S.S. Constitution. Then I got the Revell Germany model of the U.S.S. United States, sister ship of the Constitution. The box said it was 1/150 scale, so it should have been bigger than the Constitution model. In fact, it was about two inches shorter overall.

ModelZone are knocking out Revell 1:12 Custom Choppers at half price - now there's a project: put the Creature on a Harley...

Oh Sh1t, I've just remembered I've got some GW plastic Giant bits lying around including the Chaos head...
http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/images/warhammer_giant_head_1_large.jpg
Time for a mutant biker from hell dio? This guy is too authentic:
http://www.bitzbox.co.uk/images/warhammer_giant_head_2_large.jpg

Cheers,
Moramarth