More on the "NO MORE BIG KITS" rant, thread, etc

something for those (like me) who don't have enough room but continue to buy large scale kits.

Craig

Musicman59

Hey, it's "only" 35" long. There's always room on the ceiling. My wife even told me I could tie it to the ceiling fan........ Was she being sarcastic????

Reply to
The Old Man

...I'd rather have this one:

...drool.

Reply to
Rufus

that one is gathering dust in my attic as I type.... Nice kit.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

I just saw Amazon has them listed starting at $73...I may not be able to stop myself...

Reply to
Rufus

Rufus wrote: : Musicman59 wrote: : :>

Tasty. Now I will finally be able to do the ISS NX-01 Enterprise with NCC 1764 Defiant. 'Bout damn time.

: :

: I am thinking I have one of these already. However, the lighting kit looks tasty.

Just as an aside, the 1/48 scale 80 cm Dora kit is out and about. It looks to be a wee bit more managable than the 1/35 kit of the same. However, you had better be ready to paint some wheels, including the hand variety.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden