Status of Master Box 1/35 Aircraft ?

I had this bookmarked but forgot all about it.
1/35 Horsa with troops !? 1/35 C-47 with troops !? 1/35 Ju-52 with troops !?
they all sound too good to be true, probably why we never saw them.
Can you imagine a 1/35 diorama with gliders? Wheeeee.
Craig
http://www.mbltd.info/proces.htm

How about a C-47 with a Horsa queued up on the tarmac?
Maybe a truck unloading the troopers and a jeep.
And a mechanics stand with mechanics making last minute adjustments to the C- 47 engines.

got an email back from them. Stated that the Horsa glider in 1/35 is due this year. gotta check to see if its on the cybermodeler list of releases.
Craig