Anyone have an opinion on the new In Action books?

The F4U book looked like new material and color pictures.

B-26 book looked the same as the old ones. Selective updating?

I still think there aren't enough profiles, I don't like they don't show top or bottom views and don't discuss color.

Reply to
Gray Ghost

I was just perusing the second book on F-15s tonight and they did have colour info. Now that one is somewhat dated and I haven't purchased many new ones. / I tend to agree about the profiles but I usually have several refernce works to check so they usually aren't critically lacking.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr. /

Reply to
Mad Modeller

I've been unimpressed so far. I miss the centerfolds in the old ones.

Reply to
eyeball

I bought the new M50A1 Ontos and M42 Duster in Action books. While I've noticed a few editorial mistakes (one photo caption says the Ontos can negotiate a vertical wall up to 28 FEET tall in stead of 28 inches it lists in a performance chart on the next page), overall I find them better than the old ones. RobG

Reply to
Rob Gronovius