Monogram F-106 soon (?)

I know there was a bit of line chatter about the possibility of the Dart being reissued, a short time ago. Although R/M's site does not have it listed, (at least not the first quarter) it was pictured in the flyer, Tom over at Hobby Heaven, posted about new auto kit releases. Kit # 5847 IIRC.

Now, if we can get RoG to let loose with some of their 'other' Matchbox holdings (can we say F3D?)

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

And T-2C, G91Y and He 70, while we're at it..?

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek