Transparent Hasegawa F-86

I have a opportunity to aqquire a 1/32 Hasegawa F-86. The fuselage and wings are molded in clear plastic. The kit is in a white Hasegawa
box with green printing but devoid of the usual artwork. The kit is complete and the owner has wrapped the clear pieces in saran wrap to protect them from scratches, etc., so it appears well preserved. Does anyone have any experience or information on this release? What would be a reasonable price to pay? Any info appreciated.
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 17:30:16 -0800 (PST), "D. Wishart"

See: http://www.hlj.com/product/HSGCH25
Selling price was around 70$
On Nov 13, 5:44pm, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:

Thanks.

Bummer! I just sold one last month for $20.
On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:02:04 -0800 (PST), "Ol' 45"
OOP kits are worth what the market will pay. That 70$ was their retail when they last had one to sell whenever that was. Second hand resale value is just a crap shoot. I've got some little obscure mecha anime models from Japan that I paid 7$ for years ago. Theoretically I could sell them for 40-45$. Or not. Depends on the day. All I know is my collection is -not- my retirement fund. ;)
On 11/14/2011 4:01 PM, snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote:> <pre wrap>

Yeah, I bought a Revell/Takara Japanese bomber kit for $45 but I can't frickin' give it away on ebay. I've been told it is now worth about $10-15.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.