Thinning Humbrol Clear Colour - please help!

First of all I'm new to this group, so Hello!

I need to spray some of the new Humbrol Clear Colour (from the range that includes orange and green and, I think, red) through my airbrush, so I guess it needs thinning. I've been browsing this group and see that thinning paint is a much talked about subject. Does the normal Humbrol enamel thinner work for the Clear Colour? Or do I have to use cellulose thinners, and thus invest in something akin to a germ warfare suit just for this one job?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

David.

Reply to
David from Sibson

The humbrol clear red and orange that I've used are just normal enamels, just thin them with their enamel thinner and it will work fine.

HTH,

Erik Wauters, Belgium

"David from Sibson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to