St Louis Shops?

Folks,

Any suggestions for shops worth visiting in the late afternoon early evening in the greater St Louis area? I get to STL around 4pm-ish with the rest of Friday to noodle about.

TIA,

Jay Beckman Chandler, AZ

Reply to
Jay Beckman

Find CRM hobbies in the phone book. I think it is on Watson road. Chris has packed alot of goodies in his shop but please call to be sure he is open. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Thanks Max and Dean!

Suggestions noted!!

Jay

Reply to
Jay Beckman

CRM is pile pickers paradise. It's only got a tenuous semblance of organization.. but whatta stock!

I bring an extra carryon bag for the trip home..

Chris is a great guy too.

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

Thanks for the info!

Jay