St Louis Shops?

Folks,
Any suggestions for shops worth visiting in the late afternoon early evening
in the greater St Louis area? I get to STL around 4pm-ish with the rest of
Friday to noodle about.
TIA,
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
Reply to
Jay Beckman
Find CRM hobbies in the phone book. I think it is on Watson road. Chris has packed alot of goodies in his shop but please call to be sure he is open. Cheers, Max Bryant
Reply to
Max Bryant
Thanks Max and Dean!
Suggestions noted!!
Jay
Reply to
Jay Beckman
CRM is pile pickers paradise. It's only got a tenuous semblance of organization.. but whatta stock!
I bring an extra carryon bag for the trip home..
Chris is a great guy too.
Mike please remove "diespam" to reply
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.
Reply to
MLDHOC
Thanks for the info!
Jay