RDRC Fly-For-Tots, -Fall Fly-In & Huckfest-

The largest Fly-in in NC is coming, Sept 23-24. This 2- day event has On-Site camping and local Hotels, loads of activities, food, Hobby-Lobby to showcase w/new product demos, Vendors & Displays, JR / Horizon Hobbies / Vess Aero / Hobbico / Hobby Masters / K-C Hobby / Foley Mfg. and Hobbies / Duralite / Desert Aircraft / Aerotech / Carden Aircraft / Right On Signs, and more. Team Hardee's is also coming out with their 48' FS-1 Flight Simulator trailer on Saturday.

Demos by Team Futaba's Jerry Smith (designer of the famous 'Outlaw'), Sean McMurtry (stunning 3D & Electric Pilot), Elton Fairless (with his famous Extra 300), and many time member of the US Helicopter team Wayne Mann (competing in the world FAI helicopter championships, and performing FAI-style heli demos)! Demos by Team JR's Jeff Holsinger (w/his awesome Turbine powered Jets and Heli), Joe Rafalowski (and the whole Georgia Jet Gang!), Jeff Foley (of Top Gun scale fame!), and David Payne (also sponsored by Hobby Lobby)! Demos by David Hayes from the 95th Squadron (Scalemasters and Top Gun winning Thrush).

We have loads of great prizes to be raffled off for this fund raiser, donated by the biggest names in the business. Please visit our website at

for a full description of the event, prize listings, etc.

Dave AMA 119484 snipped-for-privacy@teara.org

Reply to
Tweek

Isn't hurricane Michael scheduled for that weekend? :) mk

Reply to
Storm's Hamilton

Hehehehe...yep, we're banking on it/you :-)

Dave AMA 119484 snipped-for-privacy@teara.org

Reply to
Tweek

If anyone is in the Raleigh, NC area, our club is having a Mall Show this weekend at Triangle Town Center. This is the preface for the Fly-For-Tots funraiser posted at the top of this thread. You can find info, flyers, etc about this on our club website at:

Dave AMA 119484

Reply to
Tweek

There's only a few days left to get in on the raffle, and the huge list of prizes is growing and growing. You can see the list and buy tickets online at:

You don't have to worry about waiting for the tickets to arrive to you via mail before the fund raising event on Sept 23-24, as we log the ticket numbers and will contact everyone who wins. Raffle winners will also be posted online immediately after the drawings. The list of goodies is unreal, pop over to the link above and have a look. It's cheap to get in on it, and ALL proceeds (every penny!) go directly to the kids at 'Smiles for Little Faces'. We raised over $5000 last year, and should be able to rock and roll this year, considering the sponsorship and support from the R/C Industry we'bve had this year. Please help us help the kids with your participation in this event.

Dave AMA 119484

Tweek

FFT 2008 Coming Soon!

|Filename: frontdoor.jpg |Download: