Fly In

Their will be a Fly In November 13-14 at Georgia Veterans Memorial State
Park in Cordele GA. It is about 15 miles West of I-75 in south GA. It is a
bring what you got Fly In. Also the parking fee will be waived for AMA card
holders. Their are threee paved runways and a permanent frequency board on
site. Also their are two paved circle strips for control line. Bring the
family...their is a beach facility and plenty of camping but you will want
to call ahead to reserve camping sites. The flying site is approximately an
hour and fifteen minutes south of Macon, an hour and forty five minutes
north of Valdosta, 2 and a half hours south of Atlanta and an hour and a
half east of Columbus.. If you need more information you can email me
directly. Later when it gets closer I will post more detailed directions.
Reply to
rokman
I have a Futaba PA-1 Co-Pilot for sale. Comes with original box and manual in perfect condition.
Asking $28 plus shipping.
Mark
Reply to
Mark Tetrault