SKYMAC Memorial Day Weekend Fly-In Bowling Green, KY

Fellow Flyers:

The SKYMAC annual Memorial Day Week-End Fly-In Is just around the corner. We have great expections and plan on have a good, fun, and laidback fly-in as always.

DATE: MAY 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 2004

Only one slight change this year is with the auction we try and have, this year you can bring anything to auction off if you want from airplanes to cars to chainsaws or anything else you might think you could sell. The auction at the most would only take up 30 to 45 minutes and you can fly during it if you wish to do so.

Please Go To Our Website or Email me to obtain a flyer.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

-OR-

Thanks And Hope To See You There!

Reply to