Fire In The Sky IV - Memorial Day Weekend

Fire In The Sky IV

- May 29-31, 2004

- Mansfield, Washington

- 17,000' AGL Waiver

- $10 per family, 18-and-under fly free, no charge for spectators

- Camping on-site & in town

- Food & beverages vending by the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce

- Showers at Mansfield High School ($2 per)

- Porta-Potties on site

- Rocket Building session for Mansfield youth

- Raffle prizes!

- Special surprise for Mansfield!

- Drag Races: - G motors for adults - D motors max for kids

- Vendors: - Acme Rocketry & Hobbies - All Hobbies - West Coast Hybrids

- Hosted by Washington Aerospace Club

With special thanks to Scott Binder for starting this great tradition, and allowing us to continue. And extra thanks to the mayor & town of Mansfield, who saw the Discovery Channel shows, loved our demo launch, and have overwhelmingly supported our efforts.

Reply to
Andrew MacMillen