Internal Fire weekend

Gentlemen,

If you go to the "My Photo's" link below you will see all my pictures from last weekend.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Hi Martin ,

Thanks for your picture's . I enjoyed looking at them , and it makes me want to visit I.F even more !

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100

Martin.. Nice pics cant wait to see the TX at the easter crank up, John... you should def. come for easter its well worth it .

Regards bob

Reply to
Bob

Martin.. Nice pics cant wait to see the TX at the easter crank up, John... you should def. come for easter its well worth it .

Regards bob

Reply to
Bob

John, It's probably closer to you than most of us in the UK! I was amazed to see a gentleman called Mohammad from Iran at the IF so Ireland can't be that onerous!

Regards

Dan

Reply to
Dan Howden

Possibly another Kiwi or myself hold the long distance record?:-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Thats very true Dan ! :)

Perhaps ill get over for easter . I want to visit the 1000 engine aswell ! So i'd better start saving !

Regards, John

Reply to
jdungan100