Launches Memorial Day Weekend

Any high power launches planned for Memorial Day weekend in the South East?

Mke

Reply to
Mshick68

Best I can do is TMO in SW Ohio near Dayton and Magnum Rockets on Sunday.

9300' waiver and lots of sky on Sunday. We also are close to the Air Force Museum and lots of parades and activities for the weekend.

Check out

dan

Reply to
JACKIE L CRANE

NSL in Texas.

Not quite Southeast, but a lot closer to home for me than Texas is Muncie, hosted by ROCI.

Bob Kaplow