"Rockets of the World" by Alway

I've put a first edition of RotW on Ebay, along with 11 issues of "Space
Frontiers" magazine, a copy of "The Effects of Nuclear Weapons," and
"Towards Distant Suns" by Heppenheimer.

Scott Lowther
I don't want to discourage bidding on Scott's first edition, but if I don't want anyone thinking the book is completely out of print--I have a couple hundred third editions still in stock.
Peter Alway
Saturn Press PO Box 3709 Ann Arbor, MI 48106-3709
scale data at:
PeteAlway