National Sport Launch Update! Six days to go...

Fellow Rocket People,

There are only six days to go until the 2004 National Sport Launch begins at the Hearne, TX, Municipal Airport! For the latest information (or to pre-register), visit the NSL '04 website at:

If you're planning a large or complex project, please read the following note from NSL Chief RSO Rick VanVoorhis: __________________________

Time to get all the M motor flights planned into me and I will let you know how well we are going to be able to support them.

I need the following info;

Complex or single Rail or rod requirements Basic flight profile and rocket configuration, please include size and weight Motor(s) planned

This is for our info so that we can have good range planning and be able to accommodate all of our flyers in the most friendly and helpful manner.

Please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@aarg.org with the info

Rick VanVoorhis, NSL Range Safety Officer ________________________ We'll see you at Hearne next week!

James

_______________________ James Duffy National Sport Launch 2004 Event Director snipped-for-privacy@mac.com