national Sport Launch Update! Four days to go...

The 2004 National Sport Launch is a scant four days away in Hearne, Texas! As this is the first major flying event of the year, we thought it might be a good idea to remind everyone about the perils of heat exhaustion and dehydration on the range. To that end, Austin Area Rocketry Group founding member Lee James has put together a concise article on heat safety we encourage you to read before heading out to Hearne (or any other launch site this summer). See:

aarg.org/nsl/heat-safety.pdf

If you haven't pre-registered for NSL you still have time, and you'll save $5 off of the on-site registration fee:

aarg.org/nsl

Now, get back to the workshop and slap on another coat of paint. Your rocket is almost done...

James

_______________________ James Duffy National Sport Launch 2004 Event Director snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
James Duffy

Well hey... At least you are spamming the newsgroup too :-)

Reply to
Greg Cisko