FINAL National Sport Launch Update! Two days 'til liftoff...

Fellow Rocket People,

The 2004 National Sport Launch is just two days away, and the NSL staff will be heading out to the Hearne, TX Municipal Airport to make final preparations tomorrow. This will be the final email update, so check the website for any changes.

  • If you have built any of the official National Sport Launch kits offered by Art Applewhite, FlisKits, or SquirelWorks, there will be a mass launch at 2 PM Saturday afternoon! If you haven't built one or can't make it to the launch, we encourage you to check out these exciting kits at the National Sport Launch website:

  • Warren Benson of the NASA/Houston Rocket Club has reminded us of a great set of modroc and HP safety checklists their club has put together. Whether or not you plan on attending NSL, these checklists should help you fly safer:

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend, and we hope to see you in Hearne!

James _______________________ James Duffy National Sport Launch 2004 Event Director snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
James Duffy