Source for swivels

Hello,

I'm trying to find a source for swivels like used with the SkyAngle parachutes, the 1500# size. A URL or company name would be very much appricated. Thanks.

Dave Schaeffer

Reply to
Dave Schaeffer

amongst others. Ed's a great guy to deal with.

G.

Reply to
Graham

Try going to

and searching on ball bearing swivels. They have them rated to 18000# or something like that.

Reply to
Norman Dziedzic

I haven't tried them personally, but many folks here have bought from Into the Wind.

Bill Wehner

I do't know what they use, but my source for swivels that can hold up to HPR is

Anything EXCEPT the first 50# swivel is good.

Bob Kaplow