school presentation

Steve,

I have done several presentations and build/flys with both school and scout troops. At this age it is exciting to "show and tell" and then ask them for questions. I have a canned script, but really let the kids determine the direction.

The goal is to have fun, inspire imagination and give them an introduction to rocketry and it's history. All at their level.

Let us know how it works out.

Also, there are several in the Cincinnati area at

who do this a lot. You might check them out.

Regards,

dan

-- Dan Crane Edge Financial Group, LLC

937-424-5520 937-424-5525 fax