National Sport Launch Update!

Fellow Rocket People!

Just another gentle reminder that pre-registration is now open for NSL '04! NSL '04 will be hosted by the Austin Area Rocketry Group with the support of the entire Texas rocketry community, and will be held Memorial Day weekend, May

29-31. We have an exceptional launch site lined up, the Hearne (TX) Municipal Airport.

To register, please visit the NSL '04 website at:

A special pre-registration fee of only $20 applies until May 1, so register now! After May 1, registration will rise to $25. (By registering now, you will be earning the eternal gratitude of the entire NSL team for helping to make planning just that much easier. )

Note that the NSL '04 range is located on a paved unused airport runway, so the events will be essentially weather-proof. Anything short of a monsoon, and we fly...

Vendor support for NSL is especially strong, with over 15 firms currently signed up in support. Even if you won't be able to attend, be sure to visit the website to see the Official NSL '04 Commemorative Kits from the following vendors:

  • Squirrel Works
  • Art Applewhite
  • FlisKits

See you at Hearne on Memorial Day Weekend!

James Duffy NSL '04 Launch Director snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
James Duffy