National Sport Launch Update! 10 days to go...

We're rapidly approaching the one-week countdown for the 2004 National Sport Launch! If you can't make it, you can still get a neat souvenir from the event, though. NSL '04 Web Dude Steve Rogers has whipped up a neat official T-shirt that will make you the envy of all your friends at the launch field. See:

To order an official NSL '04 T-shirt, visit the NSL website at:

...and click on the "register" link. The official registration form can be used for a T-shirt-only order, or feel free to just go ahead and pre-register.

Did I mention that all of the cool rocketeers are pre-registering?

See you in Hearne, James _______________________ James Duffy National Sport Launch 2004 Event Director snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

Reply to
James Duffy