New rocket aerial photos

I've just finished uploading a few new rocket aerial photos. Most of them are
from a new payload design using an electronic timer. The timer was supplied by
Daniel Franklin. Since it requires less physical space than the "servo and
lever" mechanism in my previous payloads, I was able to fit the entire thing
into a 2.6" airframe tube. This results in a more aerodynamic configuration
than the previous boxy design.

Eventually I'll post some construction photos of the payload.
Reply to
RayDunakin
fantastic!
configuration
Reply to
Koen O. Loeven
Ray,
Those photos are seriously very very cool.
Thanks for sharing.
-DU-...etc...
Reply to
David Utidjian
Excellent clarity and views on the pics Ray. beautimous!
Stones
configuration
Reply to
stones
Are those the ones flown waiver-free on I motors?
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
If he's not flying them to an altitude that touches the lower boundary of "Controlled Airspace", then "unmanned rockets" (any size) only need notification, not a waiver. Are you implying that Ray would do something irregular?
-dave w
Reply to
David Weinshenker
Are you implying he was in actual compliance despite the fact he has been avoiding the question (from several people)?
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
From what I can tell, that is totally impermissible on rmr. I used to be on that siode too. I have been retrained by trolls, narcs, and overcomplyers.
I declare that a bad thing.
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
200 lb of hazmat shipped, labeled as model airplane parts -- what's dat?? 40 grand to the man, lost on appeal -- hey!! what da deal???
Reply to
WallaceF
I find the repetition of this to be harassment. Cease.
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Then you should not have fraudulently and illegally shipped rocket motors labeled as "model aircraft parts"
You made your bed, now go "lie" in it.
Reply to
Dave Grayvis
A little more whine with that 40k worth of cheese???
Reply to
WallaceF