Camera payload auction

http://www.rocketryonline.com/cgi-bin/auctions/auction.cgi?all_rockets&1119923718
This auction is for a COMPLETE, newly built 35mm camera payload to fit
a 2.6" diameter rocket! (Rocket not included.) It is the same type of payload that I've used on dozens of high power flights and is suitable for use with H-J motors, possibly even a K185. Included are the following:
*NEW Olympus Stylus Epic camera. This camera has shutter speeds up to 1/1000th of a second. The camera has been modified for electronic timer control, with leads soldered to the shutter button contacts. *Custom built, variable speed electronic timer with 9v battery. *Mini-connectors on all electronic leads for instant connect/disconnect. *Extremely loud audible locator siren positioned in the payload coupler. Siren runs on two AAA batteries which are included. *HAKO Ballistics "stubby conical" fiberglass nosecone. *Kevlar shock cord harness, rigged to keep the payload verticle during descent. *Removable, repositionable mirror shroud with optical first-surface mirror. *Unique quick access design. *Coupler aft bulkhead has removable panel for access to siren, plus padding to absorb landing shocks. *One roll of Kodak Gold 100, with modified DX code. *Complete instructions for use and maintenance. *Nosecone and mirror shroud have been sprayed with primer and are ready to paint. Payload airframe is unpainted, so you can either paint it or cover it as desired. If you wish I can do the final painting or vinyl coat it, for a small additional fee. * Total payload weight is 21 ounces. Length is 16.5 inches from shoulder to tip of nosecone.
*Buyer pays $8 shipping in USA or Canada. International shipping will be extra. *I accept Paypal/check/money order.
*You can see a photo of the payload at this site: http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u009006&a1278774&pr050789
Details of the construction are also available in that same album.
I forgot to mention that this payload will fit both PML and LOC type airframe tubes.
BTW, I've also put up some G10 fin stock for auction:
http://www.rocketryonline.com/cgi-bin/auctions/auction.cgi?components&1120007037
ˇ
I've decided that a portion of the proceeds from the camera payload auction will be sent to the legal fund. Five percent of the final sale price will be donated to the Tripoli legal fund, in the buyer's name! You'll get a great product AND help keep high power rocketry legal!
http://www.rocketryonline.com/cgi-bin/auctions/auction.cgi?all_rockets&1119923718