Rocksim question

Does anyone know if rocksim can simulate a shroud on a payload section? I'm designing a payload section for my multipod camera I
just ordered and am thinking of using a small mirror like the estes astrocam does to look down the rocket. Would like to use a shroud around it and have it taper to the rocket. Or if someone has a better idea on how to get a good view from these little cameras I would love to hear it.
Denis
Possibly do it as a stubby, wide fin. I generally do scale conduits and such as "fins"
Al
--
Motion Picture Special Effects
www.alternative-realities.com