Manipulating camera using SpaceBall?

I'm modelling things that I would like to look at from the inside, so I need to add cameras at the points inside the model that I want to look out from.

It would be really nice if once I had created a camera and switched to the camera view, I would be able to move around inside the model using my SpaceBall.

If I disable the "Lock Camera" switch I can move around using the View commands, but the spaceball doesn't work. It does try something, because I can see the display is refreshed when I move it, but the camera doesn't move...

Reply to
Chebea