problem with export gambit to solidworks' format

Hi guys, I have a small problem. I have to export a shape from gambit to solidworks to make it real through rapid prototyping. But I don't know very well Gambit and I would like to know if someone cans help me to resolve my problem (with format for example). Thank you Marckus

Reply to
siryo