Problems about export STL from AutoCAD 2004.

At present, I am working in a project on finite element method,and just need export model in STL formart using AutoCAD.But I have got a problem
that how to build a model with a small sphere in big sphere and keep the boundary between small sphere and big sphere unchanged, so that can be exported into STL format files. Need your help. Thanks.