Problems about export STL from AutoCAD 2004.

At present, I am working in a project on finite element method,and just
need export model in STL formart using AutoCAD.But I have got a problem
that how to build a model with a small sphere in big sphere and keep
the boundary between small sphere and big sphere unchanged, so that can
be exported into STL format files.
Need your help.
Thanks.
Reply to