Problems about export STL from AutoCAD 2004.

At present, I am working in a project on finite element method,and just need export model in STL formart using AutoCAD.But I have got a problem that how to build a model with a small sphere in big sphere and keep the boundary between small sphere and big sphere unchanged, so that can be exported into STL format files. Need your help. Thanks.

Reply to
Renzr