Re: Drafting Tools in AutoCAD - Snap and Grid

Let's NOT see how we can use it and why we would use it.

> We've got snap and grid in AutoCAD. Let's talk about > snap and grid. Let's see how we can use it and why we > would use it. >

would use it.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"M" schreef in bericht news:bMidneZ1q7SC7NbYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@gvtc.com...

Don't blame him.... he's dutch. They are BORN full of themselve :-)

Reply to
peter govaere

So here peter govaere is once more, in the playground of the broken hearts ...

Héy !

The Jester

Reply to
The Jester