Simple Pline but problem!!!

Hello!!!
I am a 2D AutoCad 2006 operator and I found something interesting in my
work and very annoying as well.
When I am drawing a simple Polyline which is composed of Arcs and Lines
everything is all right, but when I make this line wider then on the
connection between arcs and lines I have funny gaps.
Does somebody know any function or how to use Pline to not get these
gaps?

PS. Sorry for my English.
Kind regerds Wojtek
Reply to
nygusik
Break them into separate pieces at the gaps and let them overlap there.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Any reason you don't want to join them? Try to fillet with a tiny radius.... OR use this lisp if you have alot of lines, plines or arcs.
(defun c:pp ( / ss) (setvar "peditaccept" 1) (prompt "Select objects to join: ") (setq ss (ssget)) (command "pedit" "m" ss "" "j" "0" "") (princ) )
I think he has one pline but is getting some funny rendering issues on very fat, very short line segments.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich