Simple Pline but problem!!!

Hello!!! I am a 2D AutoCad 2006 operator and I found something interesting in my work and very annoying as well. When I am drawing a simple Polyline which is composed of Arcs and Lines
everything is all right, but when I make this line wider then on the connection between arcs and lines I have funny gaps.
Does somebody know any function or how to use Pline to not get these gaps?
PS. Sorry for my English.
Kind regerds Wojtek
Break them into separate pieces at the gaps and let them overlap there.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I think he has one pline but is getting some funny rendering issues on very fat, very short line segments.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca