New BoosterVision Multi-Paks

BoosterVision is now offering MultiCam sets.
These allow you to have more then one camera running at the same time, letting you switch views from the receiver, or just to have extra cameras
for each rocket you wish to have semi-permanently mounted for on board video.
More information can be found at:
http://www.boosterworks.com/cart/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory3
address questions to info at K8XG dot com
Art Upton
K8XG
BoosterVision.com
I forgot to add [AD] to the subject, Sorry.

I get from the post that two different images can be simultaneously downloaded and saved?

Well no, not exactly.
You can "switch" between images in real time using the one receiver and one recorder.
You can however, use two GearCams, Two Receivers and Two Recorders (or one recorder and a special device) and get two different images saved simultaneously.
Their are many ways to do just about anything you wish, VIA BoosterVision consulting.
ArtU

I would like to see two cameras, one close and looking down at Sentra Pod release, and one in the payload section with a wide view.
Jerry

Jerry - are you thinking of doing a double weasel? Why not go for the 'Weasel Heavy' like Lockheed & Boeing and Ray make.

How many mils?

Each Cam is packaged in a 4mil protective bag ;-)

Pretty neat stuff, Art. I presume you will be at NARAM since it's not all that far from your back yard (yeah, I know Pittsburgh would be closer, but it is the same state...)
mj

Hi Mark,
we will be at NARAM-47 all week.

Remind me tomorrow to talk to you about these...<g>
Eldred