New BoosterVision Multi-Paks

BoosterVision is now offering MultiCam sets.

These allow you to have more then one camera running at the same time, letting you switch views from the receiver, or just to have extra cameras for each rocket you wish to have semi-permanently mounted for on board video.

More information can be found at:

address questions to info at K8XG dot com

Art Upton

K8XG

BoosterVision.com

Reply to
ArtU

I forgot to add [AD] to the subject, Sorry.

Reply to
ArtU

How many mils?

Reply to
Phil Stein

Each Cam is packaged in a 4mil protective bag ;-)

Reply to
ArtU

Pretty neat stuff, Art. I presume you will be at NARAM since it's not all that far from your back yard (yeah, I know Pittsburgh would be closer, but it is the same state...)

mj

Reply to
Mark Johnson

I get from the post that two different images can be simultaneously downloaded and saved?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Well no, not exactly.

You can "switch" between images in real time using the one receiver and one recorder.

You can however, use two GearCams, Two Receivers and Two Recorders (or one recorder and a special device) and get two different images saved simultaneously.

Their are many ways to do just about anything you wish, VIA BoosterVision consulting.

ArtU

Reply to
ArtU

Hi Mark,

we will be at NARAM-47 all week.

Reply to
ArtU

I would like to see two cameras, one close and looking down at Sentra Pod release, and one in the payload section with a wide view.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry - are you thinking of doing a double weasel? Why not go for the 'Weasel Heavy' like Lockheed & Boeing and Ray make.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Remind me tomorrow to talk to you about these...

Eldred

Reply to
Eldred Pickett