Yoyodyne Aerospace and Snarkys

After the unfortunate events of this past weekend, I need a little cash flow. So I've started my "Help Me Get Over Southern Thunder Sale":) The new
kits from Yoyodyne Aerospace have been added and the Klingon Quantum Torpedo is 33% off for this sale. I've also put the Snarkys back on sale, as I promised I would, for $26.97. This price won't last long, though. Link with details is at the top middle portion of the home page.
Definitely give DynaSoar's kits a try. You'll like 'em.
DDP __________________________________________ http://www.rebar-rocketry.com Selling the hottest model rocketry products on the 'net.
Sorry for not putting [ADV] in the subject line. __________________________________________ http://www.rebar-rocketry.com Selling the hottest model rocketry products on the 'net.

new
Torpedo
with
DDP wrote:

DynaSoar or DynaStar? You got my hopes up for a scale X-20 DynaSoar boost glider. ;)
--
John Bowles
NAR# 84674

new