[ADV] X-15, Edmonds closeout, SpaceCAD on sale, etc

I'm closing out the Edmonds Aerospace line and putting them on sale (how about $22.97 for an Arcie II, only got 2 though). I have the new Quest X-15 in and I have my new shipment of SpaceCAD in with a sale price of $44.97 (retail $59.90) I've also got the 10 foot tall ASP Tallboy on sale for $26.97 (retail $34.95, only a couple left) with other stuff being marked down in the next few days to make room for new stuff. Still got a lot of stuff on the "Quest Clearance" page, so check that out, too. cya DDP

the hottest model rocketry products on the 'net.

Reply to
DDP