[ADV] Sale on Dr Zooch Models

I'm running a sale on the Dr Zooch Saturn 1 SA-5 and Saturn 1 Block 2 SA6-10 for anyone who's interested in picking one up. These are the only examples of these rockets ever produced for the model rocketry community as far as I know of. We've seen plenty of Saturn V's and Saturn 1B's from different manufacturers, but none of these, so pick up a couple on sale while you can. I'll be marking some other stuff on sale over the next few days, so keep checking back. And be sure to check out the new videos and books added, too. cya, DDP

the hottest model rocketry products on the 'net.

Reply to
DDP