Saturn V License Plate Approved for Alabama!

This is great!

I just heard on the local news that the state of Alabama now has enough orders for the Saturn V license plate to begin production. They've been holding my money for almost a year. ; )

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

Now for the real question -- do you have to live in Alabama to get one???

David Erbas-White

snipped-for-privacy@charter.net wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Probably.

I'll find out.

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

No, but you have to drive a Saturn.

Reply to
shreadvector

Not a problem, Verna has a L-300. ; )

Actually I managed to talk most of the people in our office to sign up for 1 or more.

Randy

Reply to
<randyolb

I have a couple Texas license plates that have the space shuttle on them....make me an offer I can't refuse...

Reply to
shockwaveriderz