[ADV] Russian Booster for sale

OK, maybe a little one.

The Dr Zooch R-7 Lunas are for sale on the site. Come check' em out. VERY affordable for a model like this.

Gary Blinco was a little late on sending out my new shipment of Spaceplanes due to sickness, but they have been shipped and I expect them any day now.

I'll be busy on a special project, so anything ordered between now and Friday will ship Saturday morning.

Doug _______________________________________________

the hottest model rocketry products on the 'net.

Reply to
DDP

Hi Doug,

I tried emailing you a few weeks back about the special you were running on the Dr Zooch Saturns - did you ever get my email?

Thanks,

Reply to
Niall Oswald

Piece of crap........don't bother

Reply to
Dodo

I don't recall seeing it, but I have had problems with email going through the server that my site is on for a while now, not to mention all the Spam I have to wade through to find real emails. Funny how that spam always gets through. What were you wanting to know? Doug _______________________________________________

the hottest model rocketry products on the 'net.

Reply to
DDP

Which one did you try to build? I'll agree that they aren't exactly estes grade Saturns, but considering that its a one man show, they're a pretty good deal considering what you pay for them.

Reply to
gutzzygrrl

How much for international shipping to the UK. I really like the look of the Saturn 1B, and your price is very good :) I would guess about $10 for shipping based on what I've had sent recently.

Reply to
Niall Oswald