ROL NEWS--ReBar Rocketry Opens Retail Location

ReBar Rocketry Opens Retail Location March 9, 2005 Web posted at: 12:31 PM EST

(ROL Newswire) -- On March 5th, ReBar Rocketry opened a retail store in Kosciusko, MS, focusing on model and high power rocketry. "With the largest selection of rocketry related products in the South (that we know of), I hope to provide a local outlet for the rocketeers of this area as well as a road stop for anyone passing through," said Doug Parks, owner. Doug also added: "I would like to take the opportunity to thank our customers who have ordered recently and had the package take a few extra days to arrive. I was very busy getting the store ready to open and I was backed up more than a little bit on shipping. With the opening finally behind me, I can return to my same day or next day shipping policy on all in-stock products." Doug added: "I have a shipment of the brand new kits from Dr Zooch Rockets on the way. They are the Saturn 1B AS-203 and the Saturn 1B Apollo 5. In celebration of our opening, I'll be marking all Dr Zooch Saturns down to $19.95 for a limited time. I also have a new shipment of Orbital Engineering Spaceplanes on the way, so keep a sharp eye out for their arrival." ReBar Rocketry

301B N Wells St, Kosciusko, MS 39090

Source: Rebar Rocketry

Reply to
ROL News