ROL NEWS--Giant Leap Rocketry Acquires Flyfast Inventory and Retail Rights

Giant Leap Rocketry Acquires Flyfast Inventory and Retail Rights May 25, 2005 Web posted at: 12:47 PM EDT

(ROL Newswire) -- Giant Leap Rocketry, Inc. has acquired the inventory of Flyfast Industries and secures its retail rights. According to Matt Jones of Flyfast Industries "electric matches were always my specialty, and with Daveyfire exiting the market space, as well as other manufacturers limiting their product availability, I have decided to cease retail operations...Giant Leap Rocketry will serve as the local motor supplier". Ed, of Giant Leap Rocketry Inc., says "we look forward to serving the needs of the local area formally serviced by Flyfast. Giant Leap will attend the launches and will supply motors and materials". If you have any questions, please contact Ed at Giant Leap Rocketry ( snipped-for-privacy@giantleaprocketry.com).

Source: Giant Leap Rocketry, Inc.

Reply to
ROL News